Still time to enter Face of the Fens competition and be in with chance of winning some great prizes
WHETHER you’re 17 or 50, male or female, you could be our Face of the Fens - and with some fantastic prizes up for grabs it’s a competition worth entering.
The competition, run by this newspaper in association with Boome Hair and Beauty of Whittlesey, is nearing its finale but there’s still plenty of time to enter.
Some of the great prizes up for grabs include free hairdressing for a year courtesy of Boome, products from Wella and Label.m and a pamper day worth �140.
Danny Boome, of Boome Hair and Beauty, said: “This competition is open to everyone in Fenland - even the chaps. So get your entry in now and join us for a fantastic final night at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey on Saturday March 19.
“We will have a motown band and a night of fun and frolics.”
You may also want to watch:
To enter, all you have to do is send us a photograph of yourself and, in no more than 50 words, tell us why you should be the Face of the Fens.
You can post your photograph to Face of the Fens Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
Remember to include your name, address and daytime contact number on your postal entry or e-mail.
A shortlist will be chosen by a judging panel including Mr Boome; John Elworthy, editor of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard; and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.