Still time to enter Face of the Fens competition and be in with chance of winning some great prizes
WHETHER you’re 17 or 50, male or female, you could be our Face of the Fens - and with some fantastic prizes up for grabs it’s a competition worth entering.
The competition, run by this newspaper in association with Boome Hair and Beauty of Whittlesey, is nearing its finale but there’s still plenty of time to enter.
Some of the great prizes up for grabs include free hairdressing for a year courtesy of Boome, products from Wella and Label.m and a pamper day worth �140.
Danny Boome, of Boome Hair and Beauty, said: “This competition is open to everyone in Fenland - even the chaps. So get your entry in now and join us for a fantastic final night at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey on Saturday March 19.
“We will have a motown band and a night of fun and frolics.”
You may also want to watch:
To enter, all you have to do is send us a photograph of yourself and, in no more than 50 words, tell us why you should be the Face of the Fens.
You can post your photograph to Face of the Fens Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
Remember to include your name, address and daytime contact number on your postal entry or e-mail.
A shortlist will be chosen by a judging panel including Mr Boome; John Elworthy, editor of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard; and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.