Still unanswered questions about Fenland Council/Roddons housing transfer
REGARDING this week’s web poll. There are a few questions that need answering whilst there are still people at Fenland District Council with all the facts.
1. Why were they sold at such a low price, c�4500 each?
2. Is the �19m held in a separate account or in a general account to be frittered away?
3. Why weren’t all Fenland taxpayers consulted since they had paid for the building & maintenance of the estate?
4. Does the council or any of its employees or councillors have a financial interest in Roddons?
You may also want to watch:
5. Was it considered appropriate to offer new kitchens, bathrooms, garden makeovers to council tenants before they had voted?
6. As the Housing Dept staff were mostly transferred to Roddons at considerable cost saving to FDC why didn’t council tax decrease?
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 6 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
I’m sure the list of questions could be longer but some answers would be interesting. Perhaps I should ask the council under the Freedom of Information act!