Man, 24, arrested after stolen trailer – along with four others – recovered by police
- Credit: Policing Fenland
A young March man has been arrested after a stolen trailer – along with four others suspected stolen – were found by police.
The 24-year-old was arrested on suspicion of burglary on Wednesday, August 5 following a burglary near Coveney where a trailer was stolen.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were contacted on Wednesday morning with reports of a burglary near Coveney where a trailer was stolen.
“The trailer was later discovered in Doddington Road near Chatteris, along with four others which are suspected of being stolen.
“A 24-year-old man from March was arrested on suspicion of burglary and has since been released under investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
One resident said: “Good work officer’s, you are doing well. The owners will be pleased to get the trailers back. Please take care and please keep safe.”
- 1 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 10 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis