Suspected stolen AP watch – worth thousands of pounds if genuine – recovered by police in Cambridgeshire burglary arrest
- Credit: Supplied/Cambs Cops
A luxury gold watch, which is worth thousands of pounds, has been recovered by police in a burglary arrest.
The Audemars Piguet, which if genuine is worth at least £35,000 used, was found after an arrest in Peterborough on Monday, September 23.
Police have released an image of the black and gold AP watch which they think has been stolen in connection with the burglary.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "We released an image of a watch we suspect to have been stolen and are looking to reunite it with its owner.
"The watch was recovered following an arrest in Peterborough last night; a 37-year-old man is currently in custody on suspicion of burglary.
You may also want to watch:
"Anyone who believes the watch is theirs and can prove ownership should call 101 and ask to speak with DC Tom Hunt."
- 1 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4