Strutting out in style in Wisbech to raise money for charity
- Credit: Archant
Colourful lycra, wigs and crazy outfits were out in force when a fancy dress danceathon raised £1,140 for three different charities.
Conan Nicholas of Dance Fit with Conan organised the event in Wisbech whihc brought in funds for Pancreatic Cancer UK and the Stonewall and West Lynn RSPCA.
Conan said: “The event was a huge success, we had almost 90 people attend the dance class and we raised a total of £1,140 for our chosen charities.
“I am extremely happy with the outcome and feel like this was a perfect way to celebrate our three wonderful years of Dance Fit classes.”
he decided to raise money for the three charities as they all have a special meaning for himself and his clients.
You may also want to watch:
The dance fitness and raffle was held at the Queen Mary centre in Wisbech.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 10 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis