Stuck for what to do on Saturday night? Then gee up and get to a race night in Wisbech for cancer charity
- Credit: Archant
Hedge your bets on the horses and raise money for Cancer Research with a race night taking place at the Rose and Crown Hotel in Wisbech.
The event will have nine races on a big screen with a chance to become an owner and buy jockeys.
The last race will be an auction race with prizes including a behind the scenes tour with Hugo Palmer and a chance to watch his horses train at his Newmarket stud.
All welcome to the night in Trumpet Hall on Saturday. Doors open at 7.15pm and first race is at 7.45pm.
It costs £2 per ticket and under 12s are free.
You may also want to watch:
The event has been organised by Sarah Warby and Claire Burman who are based at the Cancer Research shop in Wisbech.
All funds will be donated to the charity after the evening.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 10 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder