Students go dance crazy at the Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Busting out their best moves raised hundreds of pounds for Sport Relief thanks to the first Dance Triathalon at the Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech.
Dance teachers Nathan White and Lisa Taristano organized the event which involved a huge amount of activity over three days.
Mr White said: “It was a great day and was great to see students and staff all getting involved in different ways.
“The dance-a-thon students had loads of fun – they were running out of energy by 6pm but after a hot drink break, they soon were buzzing again.”
The fund raiser started on Thursday with a dance performance in the school’s theatre by students.
You may also want to watch:
On Friday the whole academy went dance crazy as dance was incorporated across all lessons, with staff and students throwing some moves.
A tutor time conga was the highlight.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
On Saturday students went to the country’s biggest dance conference, Move It, at the EXCEL in London and rubbed shoulders with top names from the world of dance such as former ballerina Darcey Bussell.