Super sized Christmas tree needed for March Operatic Society’s festive show.
DO you have a large artificial Christmas tree going spare? Then members of the March Operatic Society would love to borrow it for their next production, Hollywood Christmas.
The show is set in a New York apartment during the festive period, and a tree that stands eight to 10 feet tall is needed to take centre stage during the show that runs from December 12 to 15.
The show is set in the 1950s and features lots of favourite Christmas songs.
March and District Amateur Operatic Society (MADAOS) chairman Francis Pepper explained: “The tree will be the centrepiece of the set for our first Christmas show. My onstage daughter, Ginny, played by Alexandra Lilley, can’t wait to see the tree all decorated and lit up. If anyone can loan us a Christmas tree for the duration of the show we would be most grateful and Ginny will be thrilled.”
If anyone can help MADAOS please contact Francis on 01354 656498.
You may also want to watch:
The show will be performed every evening at 7.30pm and there will be a matinee on Saturday. Tickets are available from Collingwoods estate agents in March, priced at �8 for adults, �7 for concessions, and �3 for the under 12s.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k