Super slimmer drops half her body weight to win golden award
- Credit: Archant
A super slimmer from Whittlesey who has lost more than half her body weight dazzled in a 1960s dress to mark the anniversary of a weight loss group.
Kerrie Woodhead, 37, has lost 12 stone since becoming a member of Slimming World in 2015, weighing more than 24 stone at the time.
Kerrie and her daughter Emily both glammed up to celebrate her achievement for the Slimming World's 50th birthday.
She said without the support from Slimming World, her friends in group and her consultants she doesn't know "where she would be or what state her physical and mental health would be in".
She was gifted with a golden 50 award and £50 shopping vouchers by the company.
You may also want to watch:
Consultant Anna said: "It's been a fun-filled week with fabulous food and party games.
"It's been amazing to see members come together and celebrate this special occasion."
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 7 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
Consultant Charlene commented that she thought her members were "amazing sports" for dressing up and joining in.