Superhero, rainbow, bad hair and pyjama day’s at Clarence House nursery in Chatteris raise over £200 for Children In Need
- Credit: Archant
Clarence House Day Nurseries in Chatteris has been busy fundraising for Children In Need this week with a different event each day.
On Monday, children and staff enjoyed a pyjama day, Tuesday invited everyone to come to nursery in their favourite colours for rainbow day while Wednesday was bad hair day.
Then on Thursday children – and staff – brought their cuddly toys in for a teddy bears picnic and on Friday, everyone dressed up in their favourite superhero outfits.
Kristen Dutton, nursery manager, said: “All week we have had themed dressing up days as well as selling cakes, biscuits and pizza made by the children, all to raise money for Children in Need.
“Both staff and children have had a really fun week and we have already raised £260 so far!
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to thank all the parents for their support and generous donations”, she added.
Let us have your Children In Need pictures - email email@example.com
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover