Superhero, rainbow, bad hair and pyjama day’s at Clarence House nursery in Chatteris raise over £200 for Children In Need
- Credit: Archant
Clarence House Day Nurseries in Chatteris has been busy fundraising for Children In Need this week with a different event each day.
On Monday, children and staff enjoyed a pyjama day, Tuesday invited everyone to come to nursery in their favourite colours for rainbow day while Wednesday was bad hair day.
Then on Thursday children – and staff – brought their cuddly toys in for a teddy bears picnic and on Friday, everyone dressed up in their favourite superhero outfits.
Kristen Dutton, nursery manager, said: “All week we have had themed dressing up days as well as selling cakes, biscuits and pizza made by the children, all to raise money for Children in Need.
“Both staff and children have had a really fun week and we have already raised £260 so far!
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to thank all the parents for their support and generous donations”, she added.
Let us have your Children In Need pictures - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 2 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 5 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 6 Fire crews and RSPCA rescue foal in danger of drowning
- 7 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 8 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 9 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 10 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station