Superhero Skydives taking place at Chatteris Airfield for St John Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland airfield is teaming up with St John Ambulance on a fundraising initiative.
Chatteris Airfield is one of the venues were fundraisers can unleash their inner daredevil and leap out of a plane at 10,000 ft as part of the first aid charity’s Superhero Skydive in June.
Training and the jump, which will be in tandem with an experienced parachute jumper, are completed in one day.
Anyone who is aged 16 or over (with parental consent) can take part.
By paying an initial non-re-fundable registration fee of £70 and raising a minimum of £395 for St John Ambulance you jump for free.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can pay an initial registration fee of £70 and pay for £200 jump costs then fundraise as much as you can.
To register for the St John Ambulance Superhero Skydive, go to www.sja.org.uk/superhero or call 01245 265678 or 0207 324 4168.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash