Susannah, 10, wins Harrison Murray competition with ‘inventive and fun’ design
- Credit: Archant
Ten-year-old Susannah Beston is celebrating after her creative ‘for sale’ sign was picked as the top design in a competition.
Kingsfield pupil Susannah won a £50 voucher and, each time the sign is used at a home Harrison Murray Esstate Agency has for sale in Chatteris and surrounding areas, the schools will each receive a £25 donation.
Thea Woodhouse and Max Hancox-Wilkes, who both attend Glebelands, were highly commended for their designs.
The competition, organised by the Chatteris branch, was open to youngsters from Kingsfield and Glebelands Primary Schools.
Sharon Aylward, sales manager, said: “We wanted to do something a bit different, that would capture the children’s imagination and allow them to get involved.
You may also want to watch:
“We were delighted with the number of entries, all of which were worthy of winning; but we opted for Susannah’s design because it is inventive and fun.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show