March salons Spoilt Rotten, Reavive and Tanique Tanning targeted by suspected burglars
- Credit: FACEBOOK / GOOGLE
Three March businesses - Spoilt Rotten, Reavive and Tanique – are believed to have been targeted by suspected burglars over the weekend.
The owner of the new Station Road salon, Spoilt Rotten, posted a photo on social media of her salon door which looked as if it had been kicked in.
She said: “My salon was broken into on Friday around midnight. I’m just wondering if anybody saw or heard anything.”
The post sparked a string of comments, with one person saying that “two men” went into Tanique Tanning on Saturday (January 12) and “tried to steal cash”.
The suspected thieves then allegedly went over to Reavive on the same road and stole some cash straight after visiting Tanique.
You may also want to watch:
A former owner of the Station Road salon claimed “this hasn’t been the first time the premises have been broken into”.
She said: “When I worked there it was also broken in to. So sorry to see it happening again.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder