Haul of suspected stolen tools from Chatteris shed burglaries recovered by police
- Credit: Archant
A haul of tools including grinders, a hammer drill and lawnmower that were suspected stolen during shed burglaries in Chatteris have been recovered by police.
Officers think that the eight items may have been stolen during the burglaries around the area recently.
They include grinders, a hammer drill, a gas stove, various drill bits, screws, nails, a circular saw and fuel powered lawn mower.
If anyone believes any of these items belong to them and could have been stolen, they are advised to come into March Police Station, give an accurate description of the item and/or provide a serial number if possible.
The discovery comes as police were trying to reunite other suspected stolen items with their owners following a warrant at a March property last month.
You may also want to watch:
A pipe and a spoon which were believed to be stolen were recovered by Cambridgeshire Police.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache