Suzuki and KTM motocross bikes stolen from Doddington home
POLICE have released photographs of two motocross bikes stolen in a burglary in Doddington.
The burglary happened between 10.30am on Monday (July 12) and 1.30am the following day at a home in The Larches.
Thieves broke in and stole a yellow and white Suzuki 450cc bike with a buck seat and ASV handlebar levers which pivot both ways. It also has the number 142 printed on the back of the bike in white.
They also stole a beige and white KTM 250cc, 2006 model, with ASV handlebar levers and the number 36 printed on the back in white.
The burglars also stole a number of items of protective motocross clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Lucy Bright said: “We would like to hear from anyone who saw the burglary take place or has information about who is responsible.
“We would also like to hear from anyone who believes they have been offered these items for sale since the burglary.”
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 8 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 9 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
CONTACT: Pc Bright at March Police Station on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.