Suzuki and KTM motocross bikes stolen from Doddington home
POLICE have released photographs of two motocross bikes stolen in a burglary in Doddington.
The burglary happened between 10.30am on Monday (July 12) and 1.30am the following day at a home in The Larches.
Thieves broke in and stole a yellow and white Suzuki 450cc bike with a buck seat and ASV handlebar levers which pivot both ways. It also has the number 142 printed on the back of the bike in white.
They also stole a beige and white KTM 250cc, 2006 model, with ASV handlebar levers and the number 36 printed on the back in white.
The burglars also stole a number of items of protective motocross clothing.
Pc Lucy Bright said: “We would like to hear from anyone who saw the burglary take place or has information about who is responsible.
“We would also like to hear from anyone who believes they have been offered these items for sale since the burglary.”
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 9 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech
- 10 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
CONTACT: Pc Bright at March Police Station on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.