Suzuki and KTM motocross bikes stolen from Doddington home
POLICE have released photographs of two motocross bikes stolen in a burglary in Doddington.
The burglary happened between 10.30am on Monday (July 12) and 1.30am the following day at a home in The Larches.
Thieves broke in and stole a yellow and white Suzuki 450cc bike with a buck seat and ASV handlebar levers which pivot both ways. It also has the number 142 printed on the back of the bike in white.
They also stole a beige and white KTM 250cc, 2006 model, with ASV handlebar levers and the number 36 printed on the back in white.
The burglars also stole a number of items of protective motocross clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Lucy Bright said: “We would like to hear from anyone who saw the burglary take place or has information about who is responsible.
“We would also like to hear from anyone who believes they have been offered these items for sale since the burglary.”
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’
CONTACT: Pc Bright at March Police Station on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.