Take a step back in time at March’s Festival of the Forties weekend
- Credit: Archant
Revellers will be taken on a trip back in time this weekend as they gaze over drill displays, fly pasts and battle re-enactments at the Festival of the Forties and World War II show in March.
Taking place from Friday 21 to Sunday 23 July, there will be Battle of Britain memorial flight flypasts, living history displays, military vehicles, military and collectors sales, a bier keller evening, 1940s performers, swing dance classes, arena displays and much more.
The show takes place at Grounds Auction Site on Knight’s End Road, March, PE15 0YR.
Tickets, which cost £7 for adults and £5 for concessions, will b e available on the gate. Children under five will receive free entry whilst a family ticket for two adults and two children costs £20.
Search Festival of the Forties on Facebook for more information.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a free bus service running from the front of March station.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend