Taste of Bulgaria comes to Wisbech with opening of new store in The Horsefair
- Credit: Archant
A taste of Bulgaria has come to Wisbech with the opening of a new store.
V&P Foods has opened by the side of Card Factory in The Horsefair and has introduced a taste of Bulgaria to the centre.
The fast-food outlet sells a wide range of takeaway food including burgers, kebabs, pizza, sandwiches, omelettes, pancakes as well as traditional Bulgarian specialities.
Kevin Smith, manager of the Horsefair , said: “I’m very pleased to welcome Veselin and Pavel to the Horsefair and I wish them all the best for the future. I’ve already tried some of their tasty Bulgarian specialities and they are delicious!”
V&P Foods is the first business venture for its owners, Veselin Dimov and Pavel Popov.
On opening in Wisbech, Veselin said: “We are very excited to be opening our new shop in the Horsefair. We’re really looking forward to serving the people of Wisbech some of our favourite Bulgarian dishes”.
V&P Foods is open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm, but has plans to extend these hours in the future.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 6 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named