Tattoo’ll do for a start
A NEW tattoo parlour, run by Nick Balchin and Sarah Chapman, has reported good business since it opened in Whittlesey. The parlour, in Eastgate Mews, is called Jinxters which combines the couple s nicknames. Miss Chapman, who runs the admininstrative si
A NEW tattoo parlour, run by Nick Balchin and Sarah Chapman, has reported good business since it opened in Whittlesey.
The parlour, in Eastgate Mews, is called 'Jinxters' which combines the couple's nicknames.
Miss Chapman, who runs the admininstrative side of the business, said: "Nick is known to friends as Jesper and I am known as Minx, so we combined the two to name the shop."
Mr Balchin, a tattooist for more than 15 years, worked in parlours at Huntingdon and Peterborough before deciding to go it alone.
You may also want to watch:
The couple, from Crowland, opened the shop with a small party.
Jinxters is open from Tuesday-Saturday (10am-5pm).
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government