Tattoo images could unlock mystery of man found dead
- Credit: Cambs Police
Tattoos could help solve the mystery of a man found dead near a public swimming pool in April.
Police have released images of two tattoos in a final bid to identify the man.
The man’s body was found near the regional swimming pool, Bishops Road, Peterborough on April 11.
A police spokesperson said: “Extensive enquiries to find out who he is have proved, thus far, unsuccessful.”
The man is white, aged between 25 and 35, with light brown cropped hair, is of medium build and has distinctive tattoos including the ones pictured on his forearms.
You may also want to watch:
Police say the death is being treated as non-suspicious and officers are asking anyone with information to contact them on their web-chat or call 101 and quote incident 110 of April 11.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder