Teenage girl sexually assaulted as she walked to meet friends in Wimblington
A TEENAGE girl was sexually assaulted as she walked to meet friends in Wimblington last night.
The 15 year old was heading towards the park in March Road at about 6.50pm when she was approached by a man walking in the opposite direction.
He stopped and pulled her close before sexually assaulting her.
The man then continued walking while the girl ran to her friends who were nearby.
The man is described as white, about 55, 5’5”, and was wearing a bright yellow fluorescent jacket and dark clothing.
DC Amanda Blythe, from March Police Station, said: “The victim was shaken but not injured by this assault. Her friends were nearby and when the man saw her meet them he started running.
“I would like to speak to anyone who has information about this assault or thinks they recognise the man described.”
- 1 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 2 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 3 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 4 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 5 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 6 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 7 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
- 8 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 9 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 10 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
Anyone with information should contact DC Blythe on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.