Teenage girl sexually assaulted as she walked to meet friends in Wimblington
A TEENAGE girl was sexually assaulted as she walked to meet friends in Wimblington last night.
The 15 year old was heading towards the park in March Road at about 6.50pm when she was approached by a man walking in the opposite direction.
He stopped and pulled her close before sexually assaulting her.
The man then continued walking while the girl ran to her friends who were nearby.
The man is described as white, about 55, 5’5”, and was wearing a bright yellow fluorescent jacket and dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
DC Amanda Blythe, from March Police Station, said: “The victim was shaken but not injured by this assault. Her friends were nearby and when the man saw her meet them he started running.
“I would like to speak to anyone who has information about this assault or thinks they recognise the man described.”
- 1 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 5 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 9 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films
Anyone with information should contact DC Blythe on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.