Teenager punched in the face in Walpole St Peter - police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was punched in the face after being stopped on his bike in Walpole St Peter on Tuesday (May 15).
Police are appealing for witnesses following an assault which took place around 5.45pm in Walnut Road.
A man approached the boy and stopped his bike before punching him to the left-side of his face causing bruising.
The suspect is described as being white, aged between 20 to 30 years of age, around 6ft 2 inches tall, of a medium build and wearing dark jogging bottoms and a top with the hood up.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact Det Con Marie Lloyd at King’s Lynn CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told