Teenager charged with raping boy under the age of 13 in Marshland village
A TEENAGER has been charged with raping a boy under the age of 13 in a Marshland village.
Jack Stampe, 19, of High Road, Newton, Wisbech, appeared before King’s Lynn magistrates on Thursday.
In addition to the rape charge he is also accused of engaging in a sexual activity with a young girl.
The rape of the boy is said to have taken place on July 27: the offence against the girl is alleged to have happened between July 21-26.
Stampe’s next court appearance will be before Norwich Crown Court in November.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on unconditional bail.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 9 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer