Teenager hospitalised after stabbing on East Road, Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was hospitalised after being stabbed in Cambridge last night.
The 16-year-old boy, from London, was with a friend when they were involved in an altercation with three men in Pepe’s Piri Piri, East Road at around 10pm.
The group followed the victim and his friend along East Road, close to Tesco and attacked him.
The victim suffered a number of stab wounds and is currently at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a stable condition.
The group is believed to have been three men. One man is black and described as having short dreadlocks, the second is white and the third Asian. All three are believed to have been wearing tracksuits.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Graham Newton said: “We would like to hear from anyone who witnessed this incident or who has information about those responsible.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital