Teenager in hospital with head and body injuries following collision with tree in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
A teenager suffered head injuries and is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after a car left the road and smashed into a tree in Chatteris overnight.
At 12.40am, Magpas Helimedix (Doctor Raluca Ionescu and Paramedic Keir Rutherford) arrived in Chatteris via the Magpas Rapid Response BMW.
The Helimedix assessed a young man who had suffered head and body injuries. The team provided the patient with pain relief, before accompanying him to Addenbrooke’s Hospital by land ambulance.
On arrival at the hospital the patient was in a serious but stable condition.
A man and a woman were also treated at the scene for minor injuries by an EEAST Ambulance Service Paramedic Crew.
You may also want to watch:
Fire and Rescue Services and Police were also on the scene.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone