Teenager left with concussion after assault in March
A TEENAGER was left with concussion after being assaulted in March.
The 17-year-old was attacked in Station Road, near Westgate House, between 7.30-8.45pm on Sunday (April 24).
Details of the assault are sketchy but police believe it may have been linked to a fracas involving the victim a few hours earlier at the skate park in City Road, March.
Police would like to speak to anyone who saw the assault and particularly a man, described as middle-aged, who asked if the victim was ok just afterwards.
The teenager was treated in hospital for injuries but they were not serious.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Miriam Penegar on 0345 456 456 4, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault