Teenager arrested on suspicion of murder in Peterborough released on bail
- Credit: Google Maps
An 18-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following a stabbing in Peterborough has been released on bail.
Officers were called at 5.48pm to reports of violence in the street in Farrow Avenue, Hampton, on Tuesday (October 22).
On arrival, a man in his 20s was found suffering from stab injuries. He was taken to hospital in a serious but stable condition where he remains.
The two 17-year-old boys and another 18-year-old man remain in custody.
A 46-year-old woman from Peterborough has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender and has been released on bail until November 19.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with any information regarding the incident is urged to call police on 101, quoting incident number 385 of October 22.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage