Teenager wanted for questioning following two armed robberies at bookmakers’ in Stevenage and Letchworth - he could be in Cambridgeshire say police
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing to the public to help trace a man who could be in Cambridgeshire but who is wanted in connection with two armed robberies at bookmakers in Hertfordshire.
Officers would like to speak with 18 year-old Ken Kwezi in connection with an incident at Coral in Southfields, Letchworth Garden City on the evening of Friday, February 18 and at Paddy Power in Town Square Stevenage the following evening.
During both offences, a member of staff was threatened with a knife. Approximately £500 was stolen in the incident in Letchworth and up to £3000 from the shop in Stevenage.
Ken Kwezi’s last known address was Butler Way in Kempston however, he has links to Stevenage, Rushden in Northamptonshire and Peterborough.
Anyone who has seen Ken Kwezi or who knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact police via 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will never need to go to court.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review