Tell us: Have you been influenced by the TV debates ahead of the General Election?
- Credit: Archant
It’s nearly time to cast your vote and with just a week to go before the country goes to the polls, we want to know your current views on several key issues.
Two weeks ago hundreds of you took part in our first General Election survey and findings included the fact that for many people their vote was still up for grabs, almost half of those who took part expected to vote differently than in 2010 and just a handful of people had seen an election candidate at their door.
This time around we still want to know whether your vote is decided, but other issues include the TV debates, whether the campaigns have been too negative and party manifestos.
You may also want to watch:
We also want your views on the prospect of no single party having overall control on May 8.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'