Ten year celebration at March Town Hall
- Credit: Archant
A 10th anniversary celebration was held to mark the day when March Town Hall was handed over to people of the town.
Former mayor Peter Skoulding handed over the building to the town in 2005.
Rob Skoulding said his father would have been proud to see how the building is now so accessible to the community.
“It has lovely art galleries, there is the refurbished theatre area and many community events take place here.
“It feels like it belongs to the people of March now which was my father’s intentions. He would be very proud.”
You may also want to watch:
The event was joined by groups that use the venue including 20Twenty Productions, the Talking Newspaper volunteers, and Paninis among others.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Have your say on new political map for Fenland council