Tesco fundraising effort for Clic Sargent
SUPERMARKET staff have started their very own fundraising journey.
Tesco has set its workers at the Hostmoor Avenue store, in March, a target to raise �4,500 for Clic Sargent by next April.
An event was held at the premises on Saturday, June 5 in a bid to raise a quarter of the total in one go.
The event included several fun activities for all the family and ran from 10.30am until 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tesco staff and customers help to raise cash for Clic Sargent.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 9 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture