Tesco fundraising effort for Clic Sargent
SUPERMARKET staff have started their very own fundraising journey.
Tesco has set its workers at the Hostmoor Avenue store, in March, a target to raise �4,500 for Clic Sargent by next April.
An event was held at the premises on Saturday, June 5 in a bid to raise a quarter of the total in one go.
The event included several fun activities for all the family and ran from 10.30am until 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tesco staff and customers help to raise cash for Clic Sargent.
- 1 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 2 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 3 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 8 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 9 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director