Thank you for returning my purse to me
MAY I use your letters page to thank once again the gentleman who returned my lost purse to me, and to thank his daughter who found it. I haven t been able to find out who these kind and honest people are, but if they read this letter I would like the cha
MAY I use your letters page to thank once again the gentleman who returned my lost purse to me, and to thank his daughter who found it.
I haven't been able to find out who these kind and honest people are, but if they read this letter I would like the chance to thank the young lady personally.
I'm sure her father told me his name when he rang, but I expected to hear that he could supply me with a new kitchen or double glazing, so it didn't register.
May I also add the thanks of my family to those of all the people who appreciate and enjoy the results of the efforts of the Chatteris in Bloom volunteers, and of the householders who added to it.
You may also want to watch:
We have lived in Chatteris for many years, and have never seen it looking better.
I hope all the newcomers who have been fortunate enough to land up in this town will appreciate it enough to consider supporting both this and the Christmas lights.
- 1 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 2 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 4 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 5 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 6 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 7 March Town mark long-awaited return with victory in double-header
- 8 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Retrospective bid for travellers' site