Thank you for returning my purse to me
MAY I use your letters page to thank once again the gentleman who returned my lost purse to me, and to thank his daughter who found it. I haven t been able to find out who these kind and honest people are, but if they read this letter I would like the cha
MAY I use your letters page to thank once again the gentleman who returned my lost purse to me, and to thank his daughter who found it.
I haven't been able to find out who these kind and honest people are, but if they read this letter I would like the chance to thank the young lady personally.
I'm sure her father told me his name when he rang, but I expected to hear that he could supply me with a new kitchen or double glazing, so it didn't register.
May I also add the thanks of my family to those of all the people who appreciate and enjoy the results of the efforts of the Chatteris in Bloom volunteers, and of the householders who added to it.
You may also want to watch:
We have lived in Chatteris for many years, and have never seen it looking better.
I hope all the newcomers who have been fortunate enough to land up in this town will appreciate it enough to consider supporting both this and the Christmas lights.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Stunning drone footage shows prom night in all its glory
- 6 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 7 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack