Thank you to everyone who helped make Wisbech Rose Fair wonderful success
- Credit: Archant
The Church Wardens of St Peter and St Paul church would like to thank the Rose Fair Committee and all those people who worked so hard to achieve yet another wonderful festival.
The church, the flower arrangements, the stalls, the food areas and the car park all have to be organised, planned and eventually put into action with a great deal of effort.
Without visitors to support the event there would not be a Rose Fair, so a big thank you to all those from far and near who came.
We sincerely hope that you enjoyed the time you spent in St Peter’s, the other churches and tourist attractions.
A big thank you must go to the young people from Thomas Clarkson Academy. Sixteen students helped in the church hall, in the Rose Café and in the car park.
You may also want to watch:
They all worked extremely hard and were a credit to themselves, their families and the school.
Many visitors gave tips to these youngsters which they knew they were unable to keep and so chose to donate this collection to the British Heart Foundation in support of one of their fellow workers and his family. We look forward to Rose Fair 2015
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
ANGIE MANNING AND LESLEY MARDLE