Thank you to smaritan of March who spreaded sand along icy and slippery path
I PRAISE and thank a true samaritan of March who two days before Christmas helped residents of West End from Bank House to number 23/24 by spreading sand along an icy and slippery well used thoroughfare.
The road is used by people on their way to Riverside Practice and back as well as lots of other March residents.
Well don Charles A. What a lovely example you set to our community of selfish people and “it’s not my job” moaners.
You are a true gent. I doff my hat to you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo