Thank you to smaritan of March who spreaded sand along icy and slippery path
I PRAISE and thank a true samaritan of March who two days before Christmas helped residents of West End from Bank House to number 23/24 by spreading sand along an icy and slippery well used thoroughfare.
The road is used by people on their way to Riverside Practice and back as well as lots of other March residents.
Well don Charles A. What a lovely example you set to our community of selfish people and “it’s not my job” moaners.
You are a true gent. I doff my hat to you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 2 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 9 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road