Thank you to smaritan of March who spreaded sand along icy and slippery path
I PRAISE and thank a true samaritan of March who two days before Christmas helped residents of West End from Bank House to number 23/24 by spreading sand along an icy and slippery well used thoroughfare.
The road is used by people on their way to Riverside Practice and back as well as lots of other March residents.
Well don Charles A. What a lovely example you set to our community of selfish people and “it’s not my job” moaners.
You are a true gent. I doff my hat to you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 2 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 3 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 4 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 5 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 6 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 9 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby