Thank you to the generous, but anonymous, donor who sent us a postal order for Christmas
After our Christmas fair a kind but anonymous donor left a Christmas card at the library which contained a generous donation in the form of a postal order.
A cutting from your publication was included and the envelope was addressed to me personally as I was quoted in the cutting
I am the ‘Friends’ publicity officer. We would like to thank this philanthropic person very much and wonder if you could aid us by publishing this letter in your paper.
We have tried to do some detective work ourselves but have been unable to solve the puzzle.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Whittlesey Library.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k