Thanks for the 1940s tea party
I would like to thank the organisers of the Manea 1940’s vintage tea party held.
It was a wonderful event, full of 1940’s nostalgia. We enjoyed it very much.
Lovely live music, fantastic tea and cakes and sausages in buns. Lots to see and do.
The weather was great and we had a lovely afternoon on the village green in the sunshine and won a couple of things in the tombola.
A great job done by the team who organised it. We can’t wait for the next one.
You may also want to watch:
YVONNE AND MICHAEL PHILPOTT
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town