Thanks to everyone who supported Sainsbury’s plans for Whittlesey
ON behalf of Sainsbury’s and Whitacre Management I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all the people of Whittlesey who took the time to support our planning applications for a new store, country park and business park in Eastrea Road.
I would also like to say thank you to members of Whittlesey Town Council and to Whittlesey and District Business Forum, that were untiring in their efforts.
In my experience the strength of public support shown by the people of Whittlesey was unprecedented and I am sure it played the vital part in ensuring that the planning applications were approved by Fenland District Council’s planning committee last week.
We are hopeful that the committee’s decision will now be formally issued without undue delay.
You may also want to watch:
Development Executive for the East of England
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend