Thanks to the person who handed my wife’s phone into March police station
I AM sending you this on behalf of my wife Pat.
Two weeks ago she lost her mobile phone in March town centre. After searching and getting myself to try and phone it, to no avail, she went to the police station to see if anyone had handed it in. No luck was the answer.
However, about an hour later police phoned to say that it had just been handed in. On collecting it she was informed that the person who handed it in refused to leave his name.
Could you print a thank you in your paper to that honest person.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 5 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'