Thankyou to everyone for making Rose Fair 2014 a success
As Chairman of the organising committee for Wisbech Rose Fair 2014, I would like, on behalf of the committee to thank everyone who had any part to play in the town’s marvellous event.
To all the churches who opened their doors to visitors and provided beautiful flower displays. To all the schools involved anywhere in the town. To Sam Smith and his organising team for the brilliant parade.
Thanks go to St John Ambulance for their presence and sterling work throughout the event. Gratitude to the volunteers who provided health and safety vigilance in the coach park, gardens and St Peter’s Church, also around the town.
Also to all those who made the parade a safe event.
Acknowledgement and thanks is also expressed to all those who sponsored part or all of events taking place in those for days. Not forgetting Fenland District Council and Wisbech Town Council who sponsored but also gave much needed advice to help the event run smoothly.
You may also want to watch:
A big thank you to everyone who helped to give our many visitors a worthwhile experience.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Chairman, Wisbech Rose Fair