The Amazing World of Fitclub
Story by JUSTINE JOUQUES AFTER reading about your Fit of the Fens campaign to improve the health and fitness in the Fens I thought you might like to hear about my line of work. I am fitness instructor and hold various child care qualifications. Last yea
Story by JUSTINE JOUQUES
AFTER reading about your 'Fit of the Fens' campaign to improve the health and fitness in the Fens I thought you might like to hear about my line of work.
I am fitness instructor and hold various child care qualifications. Last year I decided to combine the two and trained to become an instructor for children.
After taking regular weekly sessions in Wisbech I have decided to branch out and do 'children's parties'. My partner is a qualified football coach so we sometimes do the parties together to add more variety.
You may also want to watch:
The Amazing World of Fitclub was created to offer children fun, education and enjoyment while encouraging a positive attitude towards physical activity.
The Amazing world of Fitclub birthday parties will enable children, regardless of age or ability, opportunities to take part in games and activities that combine excitement and motivation.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 3 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 4 Duke's death in midst of unprecedented times for country
- 5 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Christine prepares to brave the shave for cancer-battling sister
So if you are fed up with the traditional pass the parcel and want something different for your children's birthday party then contact me on 07747 141439.
The parties are aimed at 5-11 year-olds. With up to 20 children and the Fitclub coach taking one-and-a-half hours, the venue will need to be either a hall or a large enough space to enable the children to run around.