The case of the missing solicitor...
DON T expect to be much wiser after this revelation but I can confirm what happened to the missing solicitor at Fenland Hall- she s out the door. Samantha Taylor suddenly went missing from Brakespeare s radar a few weeks ago and shortly after she had ac
DON'T expect to be much wiser after this 'revelation' but I can confirm what happened to the missing solicitor at Fenland Hall- she's out the door.
Samantha Taylor suddenly went missing from Brakespeare's radar a few weeks ago and shortly after she had acted as the legal adviser to a standards board inquiry into allegations against two councillors.
Although her departure has no connection with those events, her absence only became apparent afterwards during follow up inquiries by some of those involved.
Fenland Council were due to conduct an investigation last Thursday into matters surrounding Ms Taylor but I'm told a decision to mutually part company was made the night before.
You may also want to watch:
"As a matter of policy the council does not comment on individual personal matters," a council spokesman told me.
So unless my Fenland Hall moles can ferret out some more info, that's your lot. Case closed milord!
- 1 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 8 Chatteris drug dealers handed community orders
- 9 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 10 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl