The cause of our economic woes are many-fold and complex
I FEEL I should respond to the letter from UKIP’s Geoff Ash.
Firstly, I suggest he buys a dictionary and looks up the definition of the word “racist”. He may then understand why those of us who choose to oppose his party’s scapegoating of migrants, call them racist, xenophobic bigots.
Unemployment and inflation are not caused by immigration. There are plenty of officially gathered statistics to back this up, although I do understand that the very right-wing group, Migration Watch may dispute the figures, but they also have a sinister agenda.
The real causes of our economic woes are many-fold and complex, but, in a nutshell it is neo-Liberal economics and the drive for profits for the few at the expense of the many that are the real culprits.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens