When Harry met Jamie all was going well until the celebrity chef heard his least favourite six letter word...Ramsay
- Credit: Archant
The day Harry met Jamie is a day Harry is unlikely to forget after it ended with the innocent use of Jamie’s most annoying six letter word…..Ramsay.
Rivalry between celebrity chefs Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay is well documented and reared its ugly head during a book signing session in York.
Harry Skoulding, 15, the youngest son of March councillor Rob Skoulding, was on holiday when the family popped in for a book signing session by Jamie.
The animated chef asked Harry about his career plans, where he came from, and explained he worked in a restaurant at weekends.
Asked whereabouts by the chef young Harry, clearly unaware of the minefield he was about to step into, replied: “Ramsey”.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie laughed it off and the good natured banter ended with Harry leaving with his duly signed copy of the chef’s latest book entitled ‘5 Ingredients’.
Harry, who hopes to work in catering management after college, works at weekends at the Old Nene Golf & Country Club.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
In Ramsey of course.