Care home named ‘excellent’ in recent report
- Credit: Black Swan Care Group
A care home in Chatteris has been named ‘excellent’ in a recent report after achieving an overall score of 95.5%.
Staff at The Gables Care Home in East Park Street, Chatteris are ‘over the moon’ with their score that covers a wide range of different recommendations and requirements within the social care sector.
The Gables received ratings of 100% in nine out of 16 categories, achieving 70% in each individual category.
Home Manager, Julie Tyler, said: “We want to take a moment to say thank you to the amazing team who really do go above and beyond every day in every aspect of their work.
“They ensure our residents are living fun-filled, active lives whilst being treated with dignity and independence.”
A spokesperson said: "We are incredibly proud of the amazing work our staff have done throughout the last 18 months and feel this is a real testament to the teams hard work, dedication and commitment."
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 4 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 5 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 6 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 7 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 8 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash