Get set for The Little Shop of Horrors to be performed at The Maltings
- Credit: Archant
There will be music, mayhem and mischief as Campaign Amateur Theatre (CAT) bring The Little Shop of Horrors to The Maltings next week.
These photos of rehearsals show crew preparing for the performances next week.
The show is about people with hopes and dreams stuck in a place where there is no hope and no dream ever comes true.
Seymour Krelborn works in a downtown Skid Row florist and dreams of marrying Audrey, the love of his life.
When he stumbles across a new breed of plant he names it Audrey after her.
You may also want to watch:
It is a plant like nothing else he's ever seen and green fingered Seymour does his best to help it grow.
As the plant grows stronger, great things start to happen to Seymour promising unending fame and fortune and most of all love.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
But what will Seymour have to do to get the life he dreams about - the motorbike, meals in posh restaurants, the chance to fly in an aeroplane, the girl? How far will he have to go to make his dreams come true?
Performances are at 7.30pm from Wednesday 13 to Saturday 16 November.