The Rising Sun pub in Leverington is a superb place to eat and has a brilliant landlady
My wife and I come up to the Wisbech area about every six to eight weeks to see some very special friends.
When we come up we always like to go out for a meal. We live in Kent and it is about a two-and-a-half hour drive back home.
We go to The Rising Sun pub in Leverington for a meal - and we would recommend this place for a meal above any other in your area.
It has a good varied menu, of good value, and the food is always hot and served promptly.
The landlady is very friendly and enjoys a laugh with her customers. Nothing is too much trouble for her. I know that she is fairly new to this pub and we would like to wish her well.
I would like to let the people of Wisbech and surrounding area know what a great place this is to eat.
IAN & CAROL ALLAWAY
- 1 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 2 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 3 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 4 Two combine harvesters catch fire in under 12 hours
- 5 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 6 Discount store expanding making it ‘bigger and better for customers’
- 7 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 8 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 9 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 10 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm