The Rising Sun pub in Leverington is a superb place to eat and has a brilliant landlady
My wife and I come up to the Wisbech area about every six to eight weeks to see some very special friends.
When we come up we always like to go out for a meal. We live in Kent and it is about a two-and-a-half hour drive back home.
We go to The Rising Sun pub in Leverington for a meal - and we would recommend this place for a meal above any other in your area.
It has a good varied menu, of good value, and the food is always hot and served promptly.
The landlady is very friendly and enjoys a laugh with her customers. Nothing is too much trouble for her. I know that she is fairly new to this pub and we would like to wish her well.
You may also want to watch:
I would like to let the people of Wisbech and surrounding area know what a great place this is to eat.
IAN & CAROL ALLAWAY
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire