The way Rob has been treated is appalling and disgusting
I write in reference to the recent removal of 34 healthy dogs by the RSPCA, and Fenland District Council, from a property in Commercial Road, March.
I believe the way that Rob Phipps has been treated is appalling and disgusting. Rob offered them dogs a second chance of a life, when no-one else would open their hearts and doors.
I was a volunteer dog walker and came to love those dogs as if they were mine. To see the trust restored to them after they had endured any act of evilness was almost heartbreaking to watch.
These dogs were watered, fed and walked regularly but were taken, mob handed where they will be caged 24/7 and given 15 minutes of exercise a day, if that.
You may also want to watch:
A dog lover
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder