There’s no place she’d rather be! Chatteris singing sensation Maddison strikes a chord with superstar Jess Glynne
- Credit: Archant
An 11-year-old singer from Chatteris has rounded off a summer of success by meeting one of the biggest names in UK pop music – Jess Glynne.
Maddison Pauley has become known for her superb singing voice in the Fens and the youngster was invited to Jess’ dressing room before she performed in Newmarket on Friday night.
The 11-year-old was told what life is like as a pop star and was even invited to sing by Glynne, who has rose to fame in recent years and has had five of her singles reach number one.
Maddison then went on to perform at Live in the Park in Huntingdon and her mother, Michelle, says she is destined for bigger things.
“She’s won some talent shows and has recently been signed onto the books of a talent agency in London,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“She has an audition for The Voice Kids at ITV next Saturday and Jess Glynne wanted to hear my daughter sing, which is quite a big thing for an 11-year-old.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 7 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 10 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack