Thieves take rare equipment belonging to King’s Lynn table tennis association chairman as cars and homes targeted in West Walton
- Credit: Archant
Rare table tennis equipment was in a rucksack stolen in West Walton near Wisbech.
It was part of a haul after break-ins were reported at several houses and of several cars in Walton Highway last Thursday at around 4am.
One victim said: “I’m trying to locate one of the stolen items, a black and white butterfly rucksack containing table tennis equipment belonging to the chairman of King’s Lynn Table Tennis Association.
“The bag was stolen from inside a locked van on a private drive.”
She said: “The equipment inside the bag is worth nothing to anyone but the owner and is irreplaceable to him as the bats are no longer manufactured.”
You may also want to watch:
You can call 101 with any information.
- 1 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 5 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip