Caught on camera! Shoplifters target Superdrug stores in March and Wisbech – taking £500 worth of stock
- Credit: Supplied/CambsCops
One of the UK’s biggest discount health and beauty retailers has been targeted by shoplifters at its store in March and also in Wisbech.
CCTV has identified who police believe is the same person responsible for thefts from Superdrug in Broad Street, March, and three days later from the company's shop in the Horsefair, Wisbech.
A police spokesman said: "We are keen to speak to the people pictured in relation to two thefts from Superdrug."
The first theft was from March on September 26 when a large quantity of cosmetics was stolen from its branch in Broad Street, March.
Three days later a similar theft happened on in the Horsefair shopping centre, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
"In total cosmetics worth more than £500 were taken," said the police spokesman.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting 35/69538/19 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Police hope the CCTV images will track down the suspect.