Those ‘problem horses’ are my grandad’s - they are well cared for
Regarding your story about Bruce Bell’s problem with some horses kept nearby.
Mr Bell does not know what he is talking about. I quote: “They are not fed or watered so they drink in my pond.”
They are my grandad’s horses. He attends his horses at least twice a day, once in the morning and one in the afternoon. They are always fed and watered.
He is well-known to the RSPCA and the vets as he takes care of his horses.
Yes his horses are on the land next to Bruce’s house, but they are tethered out. It is very rare for the horses to get loose and as my grandad lives facing these horses he is always quick to act on this.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bell says they are loose 24/7 - this is not the case.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle